Monday 18 July 2011

Shoes!

Now anyone who knows me will know that I never get excited about shoes. They will also tell you that I have never worn heals in my entire life -Unless you count the one inch heal that is on my boots. Im not generally safe in heals, i'm not safe in flats either so I was a a teeny bit worried about my neck in wedges for a recent party. I wanted these the moment I saw them in an email from Evans a while back, but decided that they were just too high so I bought a differnet pair.

To cut a long story short the pair i bought were too high and simply dangerous, so i bought the ones I wanted in the first place. After spending 40 minutes in the shop with the help of my best friend and three wedges later I bought these! I wore them in for a week to make sure I was safe enough to wear them.

They stayed on for 4 hours and were off for 20 minutes before going back on for more dancing! I did tarmac, brick, wooden floor, steps, slate, concreat, wet grass and even managed to go backwards!
Can you tell that i'm proud with myself? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment