Sunday 10 July 2011

Farewell Pen Pouch

Since March I've been on placement in a primary school. I'm in a year two class which is made up of 30 6&7 year old boys and girls. I must say that they've been the best class I've ever worked with! We had a PGCE student with us for a while, she was lovely and really got on well with me and the kids. One problem with her was that she kept losing her pens. Red pens, black pens, blue pens, it didn't matter what she did or where she put them she would never find them again when needed. So as he leaving gift i made her this. It took forever to get right and was a right pain in the neck but she loved it, she couldn't believe that i had made it.
Fabric: Ikea
Method: Own
Idea: Own
Length of time: 4 hours -with two failed attempts-

No comments:

Post a Comment